Objets avec un controler Dynamics

ShiVa Web Browser Plugin for Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE, Opera and related software

Objets avec un controler Dynamics

Postby CrazyColibri » 2016-02-01 22:04

Bonjour tout le monde.
Je suis en train de faire un petit jeu et j'ai un problème. Certains de mes objets ont un controler dynamics et quand j'exporte le jeu en .stk et .exe, ils subissent de gros ralentissements ( qu'ils n'ont pas dans shiva ). Si quelqu'un sait d'où ça pourrait venir ou a des pistes de réflexions. Merci d'avance :)
CrazyColibri
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Objets avec un controler Dynamics

Postby broozar » 2016-02-01 23:49

Hi CrazyColibri,

welcome to the forums! Please write in English, it's one of the forum rules we have, since the ShiVa user base comes form all over the world and it's easier for everyone if we keep it one language.

Slowdowns usually come from problems with your code. No 2 computers are exactly alike, and the range of framerates you have to account for because of hard- and software differences is nearly endless. That's why you have to code in a framerate independent way using a concept called deltatime:
http://www.shiva-engine.com/legacy/wiki ... r_movement

Dynamics are framerate independent by design, but handlers and standard TRS code is not. If you mix these types of code carelessly, you will end up with unexpected results if the target machine runs much slower or faster than the one you are developing on.
broozar
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Objets avec un controler Dynamics

Postby CrazyColibri » 2016-02-02 00:42

I'm sorry I didn't know that I have to write in English.
Thank you for your quick reply. I'm going to try to modify my code thinking about it.
CrazyColibri
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Return to ShiVa Web Player