Blackberry Target - CPP Projects Compilation

BlackBerry Tablet OS and BlackBerry 10

Blackberry Target - CPP Projects Compilation

Postby yohanip » 2013-12-23 11:59

Hi! i am using the new Shiva3d Ver 1.9.2.0 and ShiVa Authoring Tool 1.4.0.0

Trying to play "Navigation Demo" on my BB Playbook, generating the bar was a snap if Lua is not converted to C++

I would like to test the performance if using Lua to C++ files, therefore i generated projects instead of the bar package

Because the authoring tool did not provide "Native Sources Panel", i could not add the C++ sources directly to Authoring tool. Therefore i'm taking another route, instead of generate package, i request Authoring Tool to generate "projects".

Made a little change to the makefile generated because the makefile produced from the Authoring Tool do not compile the AIModel's cpp files

My next step was promptly copy pasting the command Authoring Tool told me, 1)executing the make command, 2) making the bar using nativepackager, and the 3) install process all through the cygwin shell prompt, all went well..

but the application only displays "blank screen", i assume that the cpp ai models onInit was never invoked.. :oops:

Please help, how to setup the "Navigation" demo (STK + CPP sources) so that it would render and call the aimodels correctly

Btw, this 1.9.2 release Rocks!
yohanip
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: Blackberry Target - CPP Projects Compilation

Postby _geo_ » 2015-05-05 14:41

fly yes, land no | | | |
_geo_
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Return to BlackBerry