[JP] Annual Pass

The new ShiVa Asset Store. A forum for product inquiries, reviews, comments and critique.

[JP] Annual Pass

Postby jpierron » 2014-02-16 23:26

Hi everybody, what a pleasure to see you again :)

I create this new topic to tell you a few things about and announce a very great thing I'm sure you'll appreciate.

As the time passes, my site is growing progressively. Right now, roughtly 20 scripting packs and 20 plugins have been published and new ones will come in the future.
All of this wouldn't have been possible without you, so I firsltly want to tell you a big Thank You :)

Until now, you were able to purchase every product separately. This is fine if you have specific needs, purchasing a product or another that helps you finish your game, but there was no viable way if you want to use many of them without having to spend a huge amount of money. There's a bundle product that contains several scripting packs at a discounted price, but it is not sufficient in my opinion.

Several months ago, I was thinking of a possible subscription system but it was too early, the site wasn't mature enough and none asked me such a thing, so I decided to not do it yet.
Now things are different. A few of you asked me for a subscription system to easily let them access more products, and ensure the long run sustainability of my site.
I think this is now the right time to offer you a new way to consume the content I have to offer, and after a careful consideration of the thing, I think I've found the right solution.

I'm proud to announce a new possibility that will grant you access to everything on my site. This is very close to a subscription system, but is not: please welcome the Annual Pass.
No need to purchase products separately anymore. The Annual Pass grants you access to all of my products during one year. That means you can use every plugin and scripting pack that is on my site (40+ products), but you'll also be able to use the future ones that will be released this year. With this system, you do not own the products anymore, but you can access everything at a really attractive price which is roughly 35% (-65%) of the total products price.

You'll tell me: What if I only need the scripting packs? Or the plugins?
Well there are also 2 other Annual Passes for my site, one for each category. Obviously, the most attractive Pass is the global one.

This is it, you know almost everything. You can find additional details about the Annual Passes on .

I hope the Annual Pass will satisfy most of you, do not hesitate to ask if you have any question and please let me know what you think :)

As a remember, the 2 other topics related to my products are here:
- For the packs:
- For the plugins:

Best Regards,

Julien
Last edited by jpierron on 2018-04-04 20:47, edited 3 times in total.
Julien Pierron
-
-
-
jpierron
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Re: [JP] Annual Pass

Postby jpierron » 2014-02-17 23:10

Also, to anyone that already owns products, I can offer you to convert your purchases into a discount on the Annual Pass.
I think that could be a good deal for you, so if you are interested, just let me know :)
Julien Pierron
-
-
-
jpierron
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Re: [JP] Annual Pass

Postby jpierron » 2014-10-01 23:26

As I'm adding new products on my site month after month, the becomes more and more interesting because its price remains the same.
Thanks to the Annual Pass, you can now save up to 70% (up from 65%) !
Julien Pierron
-
-
-
jpierron
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Return to Asset Store